FIFA 13 Title Update Fixes Problems
After having a delay for FIFA 13’s update, EA finally released the fix a couple of days ago. EA also offered an apology to the fans as well. The update is now available for all consoles (except for the PS Vita) and includes several adjustments to performance.
Technical issues like connection problems and freezing games have been worked out, although certain gameplay elements like the career mode are reported to still be crashing.
Here is a full list of tweaks:
- Fix to improve stability across all online game modes
- Stability in EA SPORTS Football Club challenges.
- National anthems will be properly synced with their corresponding national teams.
- Stability when beginning FIFA 13 whilst connected to a social network on console.
- Optimized searching in Seasons and other online modes.
- Connection stability in Online Seasons when finding an opponent, and at kick-off.
- Career Mode freeze while starting a new career with free agents.
- Career Mode hangs when using Game Face.
- Stability in Career Mode when players retire or are being bought back from loan.
- Users will no longer be able to lower difficulty settings in a FUT Seasons match.
- Freeze in FUT Online Tournament HUB on PS3.
- Napoli of Serie A will now have fully authentic kits and crests in FIFA and FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Legacy defending and passing assistance options removed in Pro Clubs.
- Freeze in Pro Clubs Results screen.
- Matchmaking settings in Pro Clubs (with “ANY” and “Match Keeper”) will provide the desired results.
- Changes made in National Squad not properly reflected in Manager Mode screen.
- (PC Only) Freeze while retrieving Hospitality Settings.