Sword of the Stars: The Pit has an Expansion Coming on July 1st!
Who doesn't love Sword of the Stars: The Pit? It's mind shatteringly difficult, it's fast and due to the random nature of the game it is about as replayable a game as you could ask for. Masochists of the world unite because starting July 1st players will have access to The Pits first expansion, MindGames! Be sure to keep an eye out for it on Steam and many other fine digital retailers.
Here is a list of the new features coming to The Pit...
- 2 New playable characters; the Human Psion and the Tarka Ranger – the first playable alien character!
- 10 New floors of ancient, evil science add to the challenge!
- New room types, including wide, multi-level biospheres!
- New traps, new weapons, new items, and new recipes!
- New game mechanics, including 28 Psionic Powers!
- New Psionic enemies to fight, drawn from the Sword of the Stars universe!
- 2 New Play Modes; “Infinite Mode” as well as “Seriously? Mode”, for those players that find “Insane Mode” isn't insane enough!
- Expanded meta-game aspects, including the ability to “bank” XP and spare items from one session and start the next run of the game on a deeper level, using your “banked” equipment.